ONVIF Network Interface Specification Set
The ONVIF Network Interface Specification Set defines the network protocols for ONVIF compliant devices. The specification set includes detailed service requirements and interface definition.
ONVIF Profile Policy
The Profile Policy document is a normative document that details the underlying principles of the profile concept. It explain how and why a new profile can be proposed, a step-by-step description for the creation, modification and deprecation process as well as rules to ensure the profile concept stays consistent over time.
ONVIF Profile Specification
The Profile Specifications in this section describe the interoperable features between client and device guaranteed by a profile and the requirements for claiming conformance to a profile.
ONVIF Test Specification
The documents in this section refer to the test cases for claiming conformance to a Profile.
ONVIF Conformance Process Specification
This document defines and describes the conformance process of the ONVIF organization.
ONVIF Interface Guide Specification
This specification defines and describes the ONVIF Interface Guide, which must accompany any DoC submission to the ONVIF office as part of the ONVIF Conformance Process v3.0. The purpose of the ONVIF Interface Guide is to provide the initial steps required to operate an ONVIF client or device using the ONVIF API. Intended audience for the Interface Guides are installers, system integrators, architects and engineers, end users.
A respective style sheet will be made available to all ONVIF members in the specification section of the ONVIF Forum.
This Specification can be implemented as of now, also voluntarily under the Conformance Process Specification v2.0, but will become mandatory as of January 2014 (in conjunction with the Conformance Process Specification v3.0).
ONVIF WSDL and XML Schemas Specifications
Use the schema files below to automatically generate client and server side stubs. Open the links in your browser to view the related service documentation. The index lists all operations specified for ONVIF services.
- Jun 2014 - ONVIF Device Management Service WSDL, ver 2.4.2
- Aug 2013 - ONVIF Event Service WSDL, ver 2.4
- Jun 2011 - ONVIF Display Service WSDL, ver 2.1.1
- May 2012 - ONVIF Device_IO Service WSDL, ver 2.2
- May 2012 - ONVIF Imaging Service WSDL, ver 2.3
- Dec 2013 - ONVIF Media Service WSDL, ver 2.4.1
- Aug 2013 - ONVIF PTZ Service WSDL, ver 2.4.1
- Jan 2012 - ONVIF Receiver Service WSDL, ver 2.1.1
- Jun 2014 - ONVIF Recording_Control Service WSDL, ver 2.4.2
- Jun 2014 - ONVIF Recording_Search Service WSDL, ver 2.4.2
- Jun 2010 - ONVIF Remote Discovery Proxy Services WSDL, ver 1.1
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Replay Service WSDL, ver 2.2.1
- Aug 2013 - ONVIF Analytics Service WSDL, ver 2.2
- Jun 2011 - ONVIF Video Analytics Device_Service WSDL, ver 2.1.1
- Jun 2014 - ONVIF Schema, ver 2.4.2
- May 2012 - ONVIF Action Engine Service WSDL, ver 1.0
- Dec 2013 - ONVIF Access Control Service WSDL, ver 1.0.1
- May 2013 - ONVIF Door Control Service WSDL, ver 1.0
- Jun 2014 - ONVIF Advanced Security Service WSDL, ver 1.0.2
Deprecated since version 1.02: