ONVIF Core Specification
The ONVIF Network Interface specification defines the network device types Network Video Transmitter (NVT), Network Video Decoder (NVD), Network Video Storage (NVS) and Network Video Analytics (NVA). The specification includes detailed service requirements and interface defintion.
ONVIF Profile Policy
The Profile Policy document is a normative document that details the underlying principles of the profile concept. It explain how and why a new profile can be proposed, a step-by-step description for the creation, modification and deprecation process as well as rules to ensure the profile concept stays consistent over time.
ONVIF Profile Specification
The Profile Specifications in this section describe the interoperable features between client and device guaranteed by a profile and the requirements for claiming conformance to a profile.
ONVIF Test Specification
The documents in this section refer to the test cases for claiming conformance to a Profile.
ONVIF Conformance Process Specification
This document defines and describes the conformance process of the ONVIF organization.
ONVIF WSDL and XML Schemas Specifications
Use the schema files below to automatically generate client and server side stubs. Open the links in your browser to view the related service documenation. The index lists all operations specified for ONVIF services.
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Device Management Service WSDL, ver 1.5
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Event Service WSDL, ver 1.5
- Jun 2011 - ONVIF Display Service WSDL, ver 1.1
- May 2012 - ONVIF Device_IO Service WSDL, ver 1.4
- May 2012 - ONVIF Imaging Service WSDL, ver 2.3
- May 2012 - ONVIF Media Service WSDL, ver 1.5
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF PTZ Service WSDL, ver 2.4
- Jan 2012 - ONVIF Receiver Service WSDL, ver 1.2
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Recording_Control Service WSDL, ver 1.4
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Recording_Search Service WSDL, ver 1.3
- Jun 2010 - ONVIF Remote Discovery Proxy Services WSDL, ver 1.1
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Replay Service WSDL, ver 1.5
- May 2012 - ONVIF Video Analytics Service WSDL, ver 2.3
- Jun 2011 - ONVIF Video Analytics Device_Service WSDL, ver 1.1
- Dec 2012 - ONVIF Schema, ver 1.6
- May 2012 - ONVIF Action Engine Service WSDL, ver 1.0
Deprecated since version 1.02: