Media statement on member companies affected by U.S. Department of Commerce
Updated – December 7, 2021. ONVIF membership is open to any company at the observer, user, contributing, or full membership levels. However, if a company is listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, Export Administration Regulations Entity List, they are subject to the following membership restrictions:
- No access to member-only information, including the online member portal
- No participation in ONVIF committees, including profile development, maintenance, or other internal workgroups
- No access to new ONVIF software
ONVIF members currently listed on the Entity List include:
- Dahua Technology
- Hikvision Digital Technology
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.*
- Kedacom International Pte Ltd.
- Shanghai Yitu Technology Co. Ltd.
- Unitedcctv LLC
Companies on the entity list can continue to submit products for conformance based on the version of the test tools available to members at the time the companies were placed on the entity list. Once a new version of the test tools is required by ONVIF for conformance, affected companies will no longer be able to submit products for conformance. For more information on test tool versions and release dates, click here.
*May participate in specification development activities.